Sports license competition 1 event

The FMB, Motorsport Vlaanderen and FMWB have, in collaboration with the company Magelan Software, developed a digital application for submitting your license application. You can install this app, My FMB-BMB, on your desktop or laptop (Windows) via the link below. 

After the installation, the application will open automatically and you need to register as a new driver or login if you have already created a user account in the past. Complete all requested information and click on carry on. You will receive an e-mail with an activation code needed to validate your registration. After this validation you need to enter with your user name (e-mail address) and the password you have chosen during the registration. Complete te missing information and click on 'Request a new license'n than 'Sports license competition 1 event' and follow the remaining steps to complete your license file. Foreign riders (not living in Belgium) must, after having chosen the discpline, select the event and click on 'Buitenland-Etranger'. Read carefully the information below regarding the Sports license competition 1 event.

 Download My FMB-BMB (Windows)


Sports license competition 1 event

Riders who have not subscribed a FMB sports license annual competition, can order a 1 event license valid for a specific race via the digital application My FMB-BMB. This saves money and time!

For all events registered on the FMB calendar where it is possible to participate with "a 1 event license", you can arrange this license quickly and easily up to the Tuesday evening before the event.

! Please note: a 1 event license is not possible in the Road Racing discipline.

In most disciplines, a discount of EUR 15 is provided when you subscribe to the 1 event license in advance via the My FMB-BMB application and it also speeds up the administrative checks on the spot.

! Please note that a FMB sports license annual competition is usually cheaper because you can participate in several competitions and are also insured for training.

To participate in FIM and / or FIM Europe competitions with a 1 event FIM/FIM Europe license, you must have subscribed to a FMB sports license annual competition Europe Open.

! Please note: minors (-18 years old) who are not resident in Belgium cannot subscribe to a FMB 1 event license. They should contact the national federation of their country to apply for a starting permission as almost all FMB events are entered on the Open calendar of FIM Europe.


Club affiliation 

To be able to subscribe to a FMB 1 event license, the affiliation to a club member of FMWB or Motorsport Vlaanderen is mandatory. In My FMB-BMB you can select your club from the suggested list. The club is automatically notified of your request for affiliation. To be able to deliver the license, the club must confirm your affiliation and license application via its own club module. You can consult a list of clubs per province with contact details via the following link

– Clubs member of FMWB

– Clubs member of Motorsport Vlaanderen



The following documents must be added to your My FMB-BMB file (see menu 'documents' in My FMB-BMB):

  • Copy of identity card (one-off). However, this is only necessary if you have not done the registration with your electronic identity card (E-ID) on the basis of a card reader. We recommend using this option, which will automatically and correctly fill in various fields. For foreign riders a copy of the passeport is also accepted (scan and added to My FMB-BMB)
  • Medical certificate.  An medical examination is not required for the 1 event license (only for annual licenses)
  • Parental authorization  (only for minors resident in Belgium). This form must be signed by the legal representatives. Attention: the signatures have to be confirmed by the municipal administration!
  • Riders' release (only riders living abroad). Not required for 1 event licenses (annual licenses only).



The FMB 1 event license includes a personal accident insurance that covers you during the chosen race. For foreign riders, not living in Belgium, iIt also includes travel assistance insurance for medical costs abroad and repatriation costs.



Bouton retour en haut de la page